Friday, March 25, 2011

Fabs Finds Friday and Top 5

Today is my day up for Fabulous Finds on the Scrap Tiffany blog... you can check out the whole post HERE.. It's all about Spring and some super cute spring-ey things on the web:

An adorable lil crocheted ducky clip from Briar Claire
Spring flowers on fabric print, a perfect Easter dress from Bold Blooms
Spring wedding cake designs, almost too pretty to eat!
Butterflies, soft colors, and pearls, a perfect touch to a spring time card.
A bold and bright vest to wear with a short sleeve shirt... (put those long sleeve shirts back in the closet!!)

Flip flops to shoe off your toes and legs.
of course you can't go out in your flip flops with out some adorable painted toenails!!!

Also I made the TOP 5 for one of my Get Sketchy creations and you can check it out HERE:

Thanks and have a FAB friday!!!!!!

4 comments :

  1. That sure is fab finds! Love the duckie and my little O would looooooove that nail polish. ;)

    Congrats on the Top 5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' your finds, Wendi and congrats on making top 5 at get sketchy. so fun! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, thanks for featuring Bold Blooms, and I love that vest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your FFF! Really nice finds, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!