Friday, March 25, 2011

Birthday Cards

well I needed to hurry up and get a few birthday cards done.. well 12 in fact by the end of the month, so tonight I got busy working on them.. I used the Nikki Sivils line It's Your Day... and it's PERFECT for birthday cards... Here's what I came up with tonight:

Used the Sweet Sunday sketch 109:
For this card, I used Get Sketchy #80 sketch:
This card I used the Clean and Simple sketch #133:
For this card I used CPS 210:
I played along with Card Patterns #107 and flipped the sketch on the side:
This card I used the Clean and Simple sketch #133: (yes I used the same sketch twice, I couldn't resist):
And last by not least, I used the Mojo Monday 183 sketch:

That's a dent in my birthday card needs, I also got done 3 more but I will need to post those later...

11 comments :

LisaM said...

Wow! You are on a roll, girl! Look at all the beautiful birthday cards! Way to rock the Nikki Sivils!

Lindsay said...

These are adorable! Love those cupcakes! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

~amy~ said...

Oh my.....such FUN!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns sista:)

Beata said...

Great cards! Very yummy:)

Kjellaug said...

Great cards! Thank you for stopping by in my blog.

Dawn B. said...

Wendi girl you are on a roll. Love them all. Great job getting so many cards completed. Dawn♥

~jan said...

Wow, GF! You are a card making force to be reckoned with! :) FABULOUS. All of them, just fabulous!

PapierGirl said...

You are one busy lady! I couldn't pick a favorite they are all wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

Irini said...

Wendy your cards are adorable!!!!! love them!!!

patti west said...

seriously??? these cards are all wonderful, wendi!! :) love how you cranked out so many sketches! please can I come scrap at your house? LOL! :)

Linda Beeson said...

You are so my kind of crafter in using all of those sketches!!! LOVE everyone of them and the Nikki Sivils papers.