Monday, April 4, 2011

Design Dollies: Elements- Buttons

This week is one of my FAVE challenges over at Design Dollies for Elements challenge... it's all about BUTTONS!!!!! they have GOT to be one of my FAVE go to embellies of all times, they work with everything!! and I love that.. This week the elements challenge is: CREATE AN ORGINAL PROJECT with AT LEAST 7 BUTTONS USED in A CREATIVE MANNER..... easy enough.. Here is my page. I lined them up on the top of the wave. I used some Cosmo Cricket Salt Air.. which I had totally been eyeballing since the CHA reveals.. I'm such a fun of scrappin summer pictures that I knew I had to have it to use... These photos are of the kids from the pool from last summer.. Makes me yearn for warm days and summer times ahead... a button line up:
Summer: My Best Day:)
some bling-ey waves:

5 comments :

  1. So cute!! I LOVe all the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked the Cosmo! Love your button border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such fun layout! I love the pics. Your design and embellies are so cute, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love them, too. your Lo looks awesome- great placement of all those buttons :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!