Monday, April 4, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches May 14 Sketch

The latest and cutest sketch is up and posted at Sassy Lil Sketches for the April 14 sketch to play along with... How fun and cute is it???? I totally jumped up and down with excitement when I saw it and couldn't wait to break it in. Here is my take on the sketch, I used some photos of Austin last summer at Foam Days... he still talks about how cool it was, ALL the time. I guess we better go again this summer right.. :) I used parts of a Pink Ninja Kit that has been one of my fave boy kits ever. I also added a few buttons and some Jillibean journal spots.
Layered with several blues:
Robots and buttons:

Cardmakers, don't forget that Sassy Lil' Card Sketches has a reveal today, too!

Sassy Lil' Sketches April Sponsors: Our paper sponsor: CROP STOP

Our digi sponsor: DIGI DOODLE SHOP


Layouts must be uploaded below by May 5th, 11:59 P.M. EST to be eligible for the April random prize drawing*.

Specific rules for both Sassy Lil' Sketches site can be found on our Sassy Lil' Sketches "Rules" page. *The paper prize is available to U.S. residents only and The digital prize is open to both U.S. and international residents.

3 comments :

  1. Awesome boy layout Wendi! Love the colors and button border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a way with embellishments, Wendi! This is a super cute, boy layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done again Wendi, great take on the Sassi Sketch. Love those robots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!