Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Design Dollies: Trifecta Week

Since it's the last week of the month, over at Design Dollies.... it's the Trifecta Challenge week!!!!! That means combining all 3 of the previous challenges for this month!!!!!

First the COLORS:
Some of Leah's favourites - lime green, royal blue, orange, and white.
Then the ELEMENTS:
Use BUTTONS in a creative way - Adina would like to see at least seven

Now the SKETCH:

So here is my take on it... the background CS is a dark blue... and I think it really makes the colors on top just pop. I used Echo Park's Summer Days line for this page:

I added lots of scallops, sewing, and layering:

For the buttons element, I laced the buttons with twine:

Just to add some added texture, I sewed white around the borders:

Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!