Monday, April 18, 2011

Nuts About Sketches Week# 157

Today there is a new fun double pager sketch to play along with over at Nuts About Sketches for Week #157... Check out how fun it is... oh... and her birthday celebration is coming up too with a week long of sketches to play along with!!! I can't wait!!!!!! Here's my take on the sketch. I used some Christmas photos, and am finally getting some of those scrapped. I don't know why Christmas is the hardest thing for me to scrap. These were taken Christmas morning, with the kids in their new Christmas pjs. I used the Dec Scrapbook Circle kit for this one and LOVED the fun word strips from Girls Paperie...
Left Side:
Right Side:
Close up of left side:
close up of right side:

3 comments :

  1. very pretty work!!
    Love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretyy Christmas 2 pager! love that snowflake and the music paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 2 pager! I love the combo of papers you used on the right side.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!