Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Design Dollies: Sketch Challenge

YEAH!!!! for a new sketch to play along with at Design Dollies this week!!! It's SUPER cute and fun.. I flipped mine, so I can't wait to see how you use it:
Here's my take on the sketch... I used Echo Park's Summer Days line.... I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I'm such a summer time kind of girl anyways, it's perfect. Plus we just got back from Cali, of course went to the beach, and already printed the pics!!!!!


always love a fun banner... notice something missing?? when I took my picture the first time, I noticed my chipboard/ribbon came off... opps....


Echo Park Summertime had NEW chipboard AND brad embellies!!!!!!


1 comment :

  1. Great take on the sketch! I love the bright fun colors and the wave is the perfect embellie for your pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!