Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Summer Days


Every now and again I LOVE to make a 2 pager... and since I had a TON of beach photos from our Cali trip, this 4.14 sketch from Sketchy Thursdays was perfect!!! I used Echo Park's Summer Days line... soooo perfect for the photos. I just LOVE how happy the patterns and colors are on the papers. Makes me more than ready for summer. Also I used some of their chipboard and brads embellies... they are sooo cute!!!! You gotta check them out.

Left Page:

Right Page:

rainbow ribbon pleating with machine sewing across it:



7 comments :

  1. Great LO, so bright and fun, love it :) Great use of the sketch :)
    Hannah M

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!
    Thanks for playing along with ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Echo park paper. Your layout is just so bright and vibrant, I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love the photos and that line is PERFECT for them! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colors!!
    And love your how to use ribbons.
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute and bright! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love those colors for beach photos and I love the pleated ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!