Monday, May 2, 2011

2 sketches from Nuts About Sketches

There are 2 sketches that are ready to play along with over at Nuts About Sketches!!!!! That should get your mojo going... This is the first one for the birthday sketch#3... I LOVED this one.. I used some photos of Austin when we went to Rocketship Park. I just LOVED how blue the sky is, and Austin is starting to get pretty big for the park, but he loves those swings.... I also used a Lucky Girls April kit for this page.

Swing High, Swing Low:

I love all the fun Crate things from the Toy Box line:

Here is sketch #2, the regular Monday sketch:

Here is my take on it, I used the right side of the sketch for this page:

When we were in Cali, we went to the Long Beach Aquarium, one of my FAVE places to go with the kids. They loved it.

I LOVE to add buttons for some fun dimension on the page:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!