Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nuts About Sketches Bday Sketch #2

It's Day #2 of birthday sketches over at Nuts About Sketches!!!! Another wonderful sketch from Shawn to play along with HERE. The deadline for any or all of these sketches is May 15 at midnight (Saturday night going into Sunday morning). So lots of time to play along with.

So here is my take on the sketch, I used a Lucky Girls kit from April which is a fun filled boy kit. I used these photos of Austin when he was less than a year. I have to say he was such a cute lil baby!!!! But these photos are just some of my FAVES of him. It really shows his personality and how fun and happy he was. Esp of this fun lil frog on his head.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!