Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 230: Super Sketchy Sunday

Pam did it again with another amazing sketch!!!! For Day 230, at 365 Cards challenge blog, she posted a wonderful card sketch to get your juices flowing....

Here's my take on the sketch. I flipped it on the side and created this card... I'm in a festive Halloween mood, can ya tell?
I used some super old Scenic Route orange patterned paper for the background, but some newer fun Halloween embellies:
I adore this fun spider web paper!!!
Hope you have a crafty Sunday!!!!

6 comments :

  1. What a fun sketch! I like how you flipped it and the halloween theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fun halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que divertida!
    Me encanta tu interpretación del sketch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!