Tuesday, October 18, 2011

GDT: City Crafter Challenge blog # 79

I am soooo excited and honored to be the GDT for the City Crafter Challenge blog today... They have a VERY fun challenge to play along to, and fall is forsure one of my FAVE times of the year, so this was an easy one for me...
Check out challenge #79: create a card, tag or any project that relates to the harvest of the land ... you can include images of fruit, vegetables, farm vehicles ... even a scarecrow ..
I created this layout, with a photo from last October with Sydney at the pumpkin patch.. the Jillibean Apple Cheddar line is perfect for some harvest fun!!!!

I added a few apples from the line on my page... and pumpkins in the photo.
The journaling reads "picking pumpkins is piles of fun at the pumpkin patch in october is 1 of our traditions"
Hope you play along!!!!!

4 comments :

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lo!!! So FABULOUS! So GLAD you could be our Guest Designer at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout, love the photo, she is so adorable!
    Thanks for being our guest this week at CCCB, so glad to have you!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this line from Jillibean and you rocked it! Congrats on GDT! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is wonderful.. I just love it.. Thanks so much for being our Guest this week over at CCCB!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!