Monday, October 3, 2011

A Happy Girl.. and We Rock....

I got a hold of a big chunck of crafty time today, and I couldn't have been happier.... I got this page done, for Creative Sketches # 176.. I used some of the Sassafras Lass Ellie's Tales line... I am sooo a Sass girl, I love all their stuff. These photos were taken back in July when we went to Pirate Island for some family time.. the kids loved it, and had a blast... I think we both did too, esp at the arcade afterwards. So, yes, I do think our family ROCKS at family time. We pretty much do everything together, and I really like it that way.
For this page, I actually had it done by the due date, but not photographed in time. It's using Creative Scrappers sketch # 175. I used Crate's Neighborhood collection... and I think I've re fallen in line with this line... This photo was of me and Jeremy in the parade, taken by me, during the parade, back in June for Lehi Days.. It was a blast!!! a lot of work, but a great experience....
I added some stitching for a bit of detail, but I am LOVIN the colors from this line....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!