Monday, October 3, 2011

My Scraps and More Sketch-A-Thon

Here we go... I got ALOT done today... Here is my first layout to play along with at the My Scraps and More SketchAThon month... This is for sketch #1... You needed to use at least 2 photos and at least 2 shapes.. I used hearts and butterflies on my page. These photos are of Sydney and her cousin Haley from last summer at the pool...

Here's my page for the bonus sketch challenge #1... I knew I couldn't do 6 photos, so I just used 3 large photos instead.. I used Crate's Toy Box line. These photos are of Austin and Tyler at the Splash Park and pool where they had a blast!!!!

Here it is!!!! the Scrap It to Win it Sketch-A-Thon over at My Scraps and More.. My friend, Lisa M invited me to go over and play along, and so I am SUPER excited!!! a whole month of sketches!!!!
Here is my page for the My Scraps and More blog sketch challenge #8... I used a mix of papers for this page...
added some distressing:
adding some stitching on the journaling card:
Here is my page for the forum Friday sketch challenge posted on 9/30.. I just love this sweet photo of Austin and Lily. I used Crate's Toy Box line, which is such a great boy line....

2 comments :

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Very cool Lo's - esp like the splash it up one. Hmm maybe because i am so ready for summer but more likely that it is just a wonderful take on the sketch!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are kicking butt with the layouts!!! I love all the summer layouts. **sigh**, I miss summer already!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!