Tuesday, November 29, 2011

2 Beach Pages

Finally got back on the scrappin bandwagon after a week's break, it just got too crazy with the holidays and not enough hours in the day for extra scrappin. So I'm trying to get done what I can before my lil bean is born. I used the 11/29 sketch from My Scraps & More that was posted today for the Thankful challenge- thankful for sketches. I finally got some newer pics printed and had to dive right into them. I used some Crate Neighborhood for this page.

Got my sewing machine threaded again, and used it on the page:
I just love the photos of the kids playing in the sand/water:
Beach Girl... Sydney is totally my lil beach girl, so using the Roxy Girl ticket was the perfect addition on this page. For this page I lifted my scrappy buddy Lisa M's page for the My Scraps & More thankful challenge- to pick a page in the gallery and lift it. I used some Crate Emma's Shoppe line for this page.
upclose of some misting and embellies:
Hope ya have a good one...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!