Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Card W/ Matching Envie- GDT at Pixie Dust Paperie

Nothing says I'm thinking of you like a homemade card in the mail. I don't think I've sent a store bought card or purchased one in years!!!! I just LOVE to receive homemade cards also, because I know all the energy that goes into creating one. It's just sealed with that extra bit of love.

Here's a close up of my card:
And close up of the matching envie:
And here you go... a perfect set to send to that special someone...
I think by making the matching envelope, it kinda goes that extra mile in creating a full set and says " I am realllly thinking about you".
I used the Pixie November Kit "Pink Rose Cottage"

Get yours HERE!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!