Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sketches In Thyme # 69

Today the latest sketch is posted at Sketches in Thyme to play along with. This is my take on the sketch. This is one of my fave pics when Chorley was first born of me holding her in the hospital. She even looks soooo small in the picture, even though she is only 2 months, she has grown sooo much!!! I used Echo Park's Yours Truly line for this page.

Here is Sketches in Thyme # 69 sketch:
an upclose of the bling, butterflies and lace trim:
***Also if you haven't checked out the new cool challenge blog called Child's Play... they have their first challenge up and posted to play along with.. I just finished mine today and will post it this weekend... check it out HERE...

*** Also on the ScrapFIT blog they have new "Step Classes" and there is a really cool technique tutorial posted on : How to cover and/or emboss chipboard with fabric !!!!! It looks realllllly cool and I know I want to try it out!!!

1 comment :

  1. Love your sweet page! Thanks for the inspiration:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!