Monday, March 19, 2012

Chorley....

This is a page I made QUITE awhile ago and for some reason, never quite got around to posting it. So I'm pulling it out to share with you today. I mixed some pinks and reds together, which used to be a total fashion no-no, but has evolved and is totally ok to mix together. These photos are of Chorley from our lil Christmas photo shoot.

I added a wooden blinged out butterfly here and some realllly old Scrapworks letters (remember those fabric ones?)
I usually don't do many multi photo pages, but these photos just all begged to be on the page:
Lots of buttons and peals on the page:
Hope you have a HAPPY Monday!!!!

3 comments :

  1. Awww Wendi, what a precious page!
    I also want to say thank you for all your kind words on my blog, they mean so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is adorable!!!
    and such a sweet page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink and red together is fabulous!! What a sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!