Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Holding You.

Ok, so I think this just might be my new favorite page.. I think I just love the photo. It was taken towards the end of January when Chorley was just over the month mark and starting to seem like she was getting a bit bigger. I LOVE holding her, and I LOVE to cuddle her. I make sure I take the time to hold my little precious before she gets too big.
I used Echo Park's This and That Graceful line, which I am totally diggin!!!! I played along with the My Scraps & More 3/14 lift and also ScrapFIT's warmup #25, to add something dripping or splattered on your page.

Upclose of the dripping ink:
Some banner work with twine:some small details of sewing:
Hope you have a great day!!!!

3 comments :

  1. yes great messy work..lol..lovely page you have made so sweet!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the distressing and misting! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you embraced this challenge and really got messy with your ink/mist!! Love how you added the "messy" stitching too!! Enjoy every moment you can with her because they grow up all too fast!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!