Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beautiful Girl

My Beautiful Girl.. such a little sweetie. This page was pretty fun to do. It was to play along with the My Scraps & More March Lift challenges. This one was from my scrappy buddy Lisa, whose challenge is here. She choose one of my layouts (and I feel VERY honored), that you can find HERE, and we needed to lift it. So I lifted myself here. This is what I came up with, and I feel like it's similar, yet different. This page is more spread out, and not as much open white space, but still similar to my own style. I used Echo Park's This and That Graceful line.

that's my lil sweetie, sleeping in her bouncer, with music from her little seahorse, right after her 2 month shots.. poor baby.
some fun misting and I think this is my new FAVE mist color from Mister Huey.. also several half circles:
Lots and lots of layers going on here:
Hope you have a lovely night.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!