Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Child's Play: Easy Bake Oven

Easy Bake Oven... I remember as a kid, this is ONE thing that I ALWAYS wanted... I think I begged for several birthdays, Christmases and anything in between.. Unfortunately it was not meant to be, I was not a proud owner of an easy bake oven. funny thing is, that I am a total baker, I LOVE to bake!! A couple of years ago, they kinda made a come back, and Sydney mentioned she was interested in one for Christmas!! I was sooo excited. That year I did the whole get up at 4 am and go Black Friday Christmas shopping. This was on the list, and I scored a great deal on what I thought was a wonderful Christmas present for a little girl.. it was. She LOVED it.. She even baked for her friends a few times when they came over.

This is the theme to play along with at Child's Play challenge blog. This is the inspiration photo. If you have an Easy Bake oven to scrap, pictures of you or the kids baking, or just use the colors, there's always a way to play along.
title: Every Lil Girl Needs an Easy Bake Oven
Making a few fun grungy flowers and added some older Sassafras flowers that worked perfect with this line:
totally LOVIN the cool images from this Dear Lizzy AC Neapolitan line... Polaroids and cool mason jars:
Hope you have a super wonderful day!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!