Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ice Cream.

Here is a page I did recently of my lil sister and my daughter going out for a fun treat of some ice cream. There are a couple of photos later from this day, and Sydney is covered in chocolate ice cream all over her face!!!LOL!!! that girl loves her chocolate. I had some fun playing around with some open space on the page here, something I LOVE to see others do, but probably don't do enough of myself. I also used some of the newer AC Dear Lizzy on this page.

I cut apart several of the "polaroids" from the Dear Lizzy paper and layered them down the side:
some light misting on the white card stock really added alot:
I also added some stitching around the edge of the page:
Hope you have a great night.. and maybe get to have some ice cream too...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!