Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 67: Super Sketchy Sunday

YEAH!!!! for a new week.. I always love Sundays... we usually get some lazy time as a family and it's nice to take a break from the normal routine and have some relaxing time...
Pam has a cool fun sketch to play along with at 365 Card challenge blog for Day 67:

Here is my take on the sketch:
 I decided I was feeling kinda summery and so I went with a tropical kind of theme. The fish remind me of my many days as working at Jeff's Exotic Fish, back in the day. I LOVED LOVED all the tropical fish, and we even had a saltwater tank for quite awhile and I miss it...
This week's sponsor is :
My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp
stop by and check out the beautiful images she has
one lucky winner will get to choose three !!
 
I used the I LOVE YOU fish for my image, that you can find HERE...
 
Make sure to check out all the other amazing 365 Cards DT-ers cards and see what images they used.....
 
Thanks so much and hope you have a LOVELY LAZY Sunday!!!!!!

4 comments :

  1. Those fish are adorable! Great card and I am so glad you had a relaxing Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun :) love your coloring girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun, sunny hearty card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!