Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 81: Super Sketchy Sunday

WOW!!! That was a quick weekend... it just flew by and already almost time to get back to the grind of the week. I am sooo ready for summer!! It just can't get here any faster that is forsure.
Pam has a wonderful new sketch up to play along with this week, you can check out Day 81 at 365 Cards challenge blog to play along with it:

 Here is my take on it, I used some of the super yummy American Crafts Amy Tan Sketchbook line... its sooo fun and colorful:

I added some distressing around the edges, sooo lovin the chevron still, and then lots of fun embellies to dress up the card, topped off with bling:
how about hoping over to see
what the rest of the Sunday 
designers have created :)

 
Hope you have a most wonderful Sunday and don't forget about the Solar Eclipse, we'll be checking it out and I can't wait!!!!

4 comments :

  1. Way to rock the chevron with the sketch-- love our takes are soooo different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chevron patterns and color combo! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super FAB card girl :)

    **come live in the valley with me for a summer, then you won't be rushing it to come! lol
    better yet i will come spend the summer with you at the coast!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colors!! Great card. I agree...the weekend was over too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!