Friday, June 22, 2012

Carefree.

ahhhh summer is finally here and I LOVE it!!! After not living in Cali for awhile, I have forgotten all about June Gloom... that's the downside of living near the beach in the summer. But the kids are out of school, not a lot of plans and places we HAVE to be at, and lots of outdoor time. I am LOVIN it right now.
This photo of Sydney taken at the park playing was actually taken just a couple days after Christmas!! Not that you can tell, but that is the UPSIDE of living in Cali in the winter.. it's usually warm and nice out.
I used the June 6.21 sketch from Elle's Studio, along with a couple of Elle's Journaling spots.
I ams still LOVIN the AC Amy Tangerine line and how happy and fun it is.
Here's some up closes of the triangles, layered with some machine sewing:
And check out that sunny winter weather:
I may have gone a little misty crazy:
This page was also inspired by the challenge at Inspired By #29:
I pulled the happy fun colors and also added a yellow flower/fun on my page....

TGIF!!! hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love the misting and the triangles! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!!! and i also love the sewing on the triangles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! LOVING that photo, the triangles and LOVE LOVE LOVE the misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Love the triangles and misting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is SO MUCH FUN and soooooooooo totally FAB! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!