Saturday, June 23, 2012

Love.

There are ALOT more photos of hubby and me, as of a couple of years ago when I decided we just needed more pics of US. And I'm sooo glad I decided to do that, so then I actually have pics of the two of us to scrap. Sometimes I just take the pics myself, other times the kids will actually take the pics, like in this photo, taken by one of the kids at Easter.
I used my June Scrapbook Circle kit for the page, and LOVE the mix of papers that are in it this round.. I still LOVE those old camera from the EP This and That line. I also played along with the June Color Challenge on the Scrapbook Circle blog challenge- tan, blue and green.
I also played along to the Scrap It With a Song "Drive" by Incubus.. I've LOVED that song for the longest time, and it's one of Jeremy's fave bands. I used the line: "so whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there, with open arms and open eyes"
plus I added some fun distressing to all the circles. I also played along with the My Scraps and More challenge #3- a sketch and use 5 manuf. which I did: Echo Park, Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, Simple Stories, and American Crafts (cs).
Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!!!!!

8 comments :

  1. Love all the layers and cute pic of the two of you!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this!! LOVING that photo... the circles and loving the buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!!!!
    girl you always make so many items look great!!!

    *still trying to teach the fur babies how to use the camera so i can have pics of hubby and i! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!! Love the song lyric you chose for your layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap it with a Song!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet LO! Love the design. Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with the SC color challenge. Great picture, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page! I love the mix of patterns and embellies. Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song.
    That's a wonderful layout design and a great picture of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!