Monday, July 23, 2012

8 Is Great.

I found some photos that I had wanted to scrap and didnt get to very many of, so I pulled them out to get done. They are of Sydney's baptism over a year ago. I can't believe how much she has just grown in the last year!! She is getting so grown up!!!
oh my gosh can I just tell you how much I LOVE this ruffle/ trim!!! it's gorgeous and was perfect for the page:
I also added some light misting for a soft splatter on the page:
and then added some twine to spice up my letters, my buttons and then just some across the page:
 This page worked towards several challenge:
Scrap Your Crap: For Challenge No #67 we would like to see you make use of that FLOSS or TWINE.
Child's Play Inspiration photo of Water Colors.. I splatter misted on the page:

 I used Nuts About Sketches #221 for my page:
And lastly I played along with Lisa's Challenge at My Scraps & More to use a number on your page for day 7/19 play challenge.


Hope ya have a happy Monday.. I'm just trying to get going.. that's the price you pay for staying up too late on a Sunday night, watching tv:)

11 comments :

  1. Love that ruffle Wendi! Adorable page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures and layout!! I can't believe how fast these little ones grow up!! That's why scrapbooking is so important!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooo beautiful! I love love love love the colors, the photos and loveeeeeeeeeeee the trim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aesome layout - love the textures and the pictures of your beautiful girl.
    And you're right: that ruffle trim is divine!

    Thanks for joining us at SYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout!! Love your misting/splattering and the mix of patterned papers!! Lovely!! So glad you joined us this month at Scrap Your Crap!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful page! love your use of twine! love that ruffle trim too! glad you played along with us at SYC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout! Love the colors and super use of the twine! Thanks so much for joining us at SYC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like what you did for all the challenges and how you incorperated the paint challenge from childs play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh- look at you linking up with us, always love love love everything you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great layout! Love the colors. Thank you for joining us at SYC.
    Channa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!