Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 144: Super Sketchy Sunday

It's Sunday and there's a new sketch from Pam to get your week started off right....

Here's my card for day 144:

Here is the sketch from 365 Cards Challenge blog:
This week's sponsor is My Heart Piece Digital Stamps and they let each of the DT use an image. I used the adorable Noyontara... Shhhhhhh Don't Talk image:
 I colored with my handy dandy Stampin Up watercolor pencils and used my blender pen to add the right touch.. Those are my go to items when I'm coloring in my digis. I also used AC's Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line... I sooo can't wait for her new line to come out... I couldn't resist the Cosmo Cricket tiny types for the sentiment:
So make sure you play along and I can't wait to see how you use the sketch...
Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:
and have a wonderful Sunday!!!

6 comments :

  1. Soooooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the flower... and you always ROCK the distressing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your take on the sketch, Wendi! That image is adorable and your layered flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watercolor pencils on next on my list!! I LOVE both of your cards, but that little girl you colored and fussy cut is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cutie and the bloom...so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute!!!! and i love your new blog look girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!