Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Put a Spell On You

It's week #3 for me, as a GDT over at Scrap It With a Song...

This week's song is one that I didn't know very well, even though I know CCR's stuff...
The Song challenge: I Put a Spell On You by Creedence Clearwater Revival...

Here is my take with the song:
 I used an older photo of Sydney, since she was a witch one year for Halloween.... actually 5 years ago she was a witch.. and a cute lil witch too.

I was sooo excited to finally get some of the white mist to add to my darker pages:
and added a fun banner, and LOVE LOVE the damask print from the PP papers:
I also used the 10/5 sketch from My Scraps & More daily challenges. 

Hope you play along too with the song...

7 comments :

  1. Adorable page Wendi! Love the white mist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this!! LOVING that photo, the banner and the white paint splatters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this page, what a cute little witch!! the white mist is so cool, going to have to add that to my shopping list! Thanks for another great week as guest designer at Scrap It With a Song=) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a precious layout! I love what you did with the white mist. You've been an amazing guest designer at SIWAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this layout and the adorable layout of Sydney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic for this challenge!! Love the layout - especially the white misting on the dark background. Thanks once again for joining us as our Guest Designer at Scrap it with a Song!! Love seeing what you have come up with each week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!