Friday, January 25, 2013

My Scraps & More sketch #13

Hello and TGIF!!!!!

Even thought it's rainy and gloomy, I'm happy that it's Friday!!! I'm totally ready for the weekend, and some sleeping in.

Tammi has a wonderful new sketch up on the My Scraps & More sketch blog to get your sketch mojo in gear...
Sketch #13:
And here's my take on it, even though we don't have snow here in Cali, I was feeling like scrapping some snowy pictures.. These were taken when the kids spent hours sledding with cousins on the perfect hills. It was actually my first time ever sledding and it was sooo much fun!!!
I used Echo Park's Wintertime line.. I feel bad cuz I have no reason to really buy snow papers anymore:(
I used several shades of blue bling on the page:
and layered my snowflakes:
I added a snowman to top it off, and check out the smile on that kids face:

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!!!!!

4 comments :

  1. These papers are perfect for the snow picture!! Awesome layout and picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the snowman and loving the mix of pearls and bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and i am loving all the snowflakes :)
    happy weekend my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! Love this paper for a snowy page and your stitching add so much!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!