Thursday, January 24, 2013

Now @ 13 Months

Hello and good evening....

I am super excited to share this page with you. I took the photo of my lil sweetie on Tuesday night, scrapped it yesterday and am posting my page today.. talk about some quick action..

Here is a page about Chorley, I titled it NOW @ 13 MONTHS, and journaled all the things that she is doing right NOW at this stage and what she enjoys.. I think I'm going to try and do this each month.
I used the Bella Blvd Baby Girl line which works perfectly with her zebra sleeper, and I added a strip of Hambly black chevron overlay.
I'm a sucker for the cute lil elphant:
and all the journaling... and a cupcake on top:
I played along with the PageMaps sketch over at the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog.
 Well have a good night and stay warm!!!!

5 comments :

  1. So, so cute! Love that elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! LOVING how you cut out the animal print and loveeeeeeeee her little pj's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodness she is growing up way to fast!!! love her jamies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is growing up so fast, so it's great that you are capturing and scrapping these sweet moments! Love how the b/w chevrons pick up the design in her outfit. Beautifully done!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute interpretation! LOVE it!--Abigail Stoops www.scrapbookista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!