Monday, January 28, 2013

You are My Home and Love

Hello and good morning...

Just sharing a couple more pages that I got done at the crop on Friday night.

The first page has a very old photo of the two older kids when they were pretty little (Austin was barely 2 and Sydney was about 4 or 5 months or so), and I feel like I look soooo young
I used the wood LOVE for my title
and used this fun tag on the page, LOVE the flower:
I used the Creative Scrappers sketch #244 for this page.

I also got done this page and titled it You Are My Home:
This photo was taken in October while we were visiting Utah. I used Bella Blvd's Kiss Me line
I fussy cut out a few of the circle dots and sprinkled them across my page
and played around with some triangles:
I used the Creative Scrappers sketch #243
and used it towards the My Scraps HOME one little word challenge.

Happy Monday and have a good one!!!

5 comments :

  1. Wonderful layouts Wendi! Love that wooden "love" word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwww!! These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors, the layers and LOVING the chevrons and the pennants on the second one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pages, Wendi!! I LOVE seeing the two older kids when they were babies. What sweet children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW 2 fab pages!!! Love all the bright colours and arrows :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had fun at the crop :) fab pages!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!