Monday, February 11, 2013

On Trend Polariods

Hello and good morning...

Lately Polaroids seem to be making a big come back.. In either making your own, die cuts, and even premade embellishments from scrappy companies.
Today on the Practical Scrappers blog, the On Trend team is all about Polaroids and how to work them. Here is a page that I can up with:

Since I don't have any actual Polaroid photos,  I had to create my own. I cut square photos and then used white cardstock to mount the photos in- Polaroid style. Next, I doodled in black around the edges:
and this one:
I even added a few cameras on the page for fun:
I used some older Echo Park This and That Charming line for the page.

So do you actually have an old school Polaroid camera to use??? I would LOVE one, this are still super cool in my book!!!
Happy Monday!!!!

3 comments :

  1. Just adorable, Girl!!! I actually dug my old Polaroid out recently. Don't know if I really want to "go there" ~ film is a pain. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeee the Polaroid frames and loving the photos and how you filled out the crossword puzzle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you made your own Polaroid frames!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!