Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Big Brother, Lil Sister

Hello and good evening.

Today has a fun new sketch from Liz at Practical Scrappers to play along with.
Here is my page that I created with it, I went for more of a "messy" look on the page:
I even did some stamping on the page!!! I know shocker!!! not really sure the last time I actually stamped on a page was.
I misted and sewed a bit on the page and mixed and matched some Glitz and MME
Here is the sketch:
Hi ladies! Here is the layout sketch for March. Have fun with it! :) 
How will you use the sketch??? I'd love to see it...
Can't wait for Survivor tonight!!!!

7 comments :

  1. This is soooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and love love love all the chevrons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the mix of Glitz and MME! Love the stitching, stamping and chevrons too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great sketch Wendi and such a gorgoeus page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!!! Love the stamp and misting. And very cute photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know I was not a follower but I am now.
    Great layouts

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous layers, great misting.. and love the clustered accents

    ReplyDelete
  7. only you can make "messy" look awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!