Friday, March 29, 2013

My Scraps & More sketch #22

Hello and TGIF!!!!!

YEAH for Friday, Spring Break, and hubby having the day off!!! Doesn't get much better than that!!!

Today I have a page that I am SUPER excited to share with you, when I saw the sketch I totally fell in LOVE with it, and am happy with the layout results that I got with it.

Here's my page:
I used the Glitz Color Me Happy lines, one of my FAVE this CHA release. I also added two different colors of misting on the page
and I added this lil cute flair owl to the page:
Here is the wonderful sketch from Tammi at My Scraps & More sketch blog
Sketch #22:
Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!

4 comments :

  1. Loving the photo and the Glitz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great sketch and your page is amazing. The heart is stunning, did you mist it or is how it came?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this!! LOVING that heart and the banners!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!!! and that color wheel heart is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!