Tuesday, April 16, 2013

4th Grade

Hello and good morning.

Today I'm up over on the My Scraps and More blog,  sharing with you a page that I used with the Simple Stories 24/7 Collection. Something about the bold patterns and colors just scream my name.

So many times, I forget to scrap the kid's school photos. I mean to, but I always save them for the perfect line to use them with. Do you ever do that???

Here is a page of my daughter from this years school picture. I went with an open space concept and splattered some mists on the page for a "messy" look.

I love theSnapshots paper from this line, and used a couple of the "polariods" in it to layer with the photo, since I just used a small wallet size picture. I didn't want the space to feel "too" open.

I also used several of the sticker elements on the page and pop dots to raise them up.

Make sure to grab some in the My Scraps & More store HERE, you will not be disappointed.

Have a wonderful day!!!!

2 comments :

  1. Love how you used this line Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try my best to use the school pics ... but then I forget... lol!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the splatters and that cork!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!