Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pretty Girl and Thank You.

Hello and good evening...

I'm trying to warm up here since we were at the baseball field tonight and it was chillllly, but our team won so it was totally worth it, and Austin made a killer play at homebase (he's the catcher).

Here is a layout and a card that I created. Right now at My Scraps & More there is a Slash Your Stash challenge going on, and I choose to use up my Emma's Shoppe collection from Crate. I LOVE it and realized I have used VERY little on it, so it's fun to just use a collection to it's all gone.

First up in Pretty Girl:
She loves to take the baskets out, sit in them, and just hang out.. lol.. silly kiddo

and then I created this Thank You card, using paper and then washi strips in the center, and an SRM sticker sentiment:
Both projects used the Artful Delight April sketches.

Hope ya have a great night....

6 comments :

  1. These are both gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love love love the strips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work girlie! And congrats to Austin on the killer play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this collection...I hoard it! Love what u did with it---and I hear you about the cold....I keep thinking summer not spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go Austin!!!!! i am loving the paper you used girlfriend :)
    awesome page and card :)
    So glad you joined us on Artful Delight this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you joined both of our challenges! Cute layout and card! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for playing along with both sketches!! Adorable LO and card, love all the pink!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!