Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Playing Along Here and There...

Hello and good evening...

I've been playing along with some challenges here and there and needed to blog them and link up..

First up: BASEBALL BLISS
Right now my son is in the middle of the baseball season and LOVIN it. I'm loving going to the games and watching him in action
I used the Boys Rule April Sketch for this challenge:
I used Crate's Maggie Holmes collection which isn't the typical sports or boys line, but I thought it would be great for the page.

Second up: EASTER BASKETS
I played along with the Punky Scraps #62 sketch and challenge- to use yellows feathers.
I wasn't going to make this a mono chromatic layout, but once I got started I kept going..

Last one for the day: TOGETHER TIME
This one is for the Heartstrings Design Challenge: Anything goes as long as it has a bow tie on it and use three colors Blue, Orange and Brown...
 since I couldn't find an actual bowtie in my stash I created this one:




So what have you been up to???

Happy Hump Day!!! Survivor is tonight and I can NOT wait!!!!!

12 comments :

  1. Love love love love these!! Sooooooooo gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages and love that bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love all of these pages!! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love all of these pages!! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woho! Love your mono yellow! Thanks for playing with us Punky rebels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layouts, love the distressing and misting, so glad you linked up with us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love the fact it's monocromatic!! Thanks for playing along... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win!!
    http://challenges-heartstringdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/04/winner-winner-chicken-dinner.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing along at Punky Scraps! Your yellow looks great and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous layouts, love the way you combine colours with your photos! very cohesive. thanks for linking up iwth us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your pages :) thanks for playing along with Punky Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE these pages!! Thanks for playing along with PUnky Scraps!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!