Friday, June 28, 2013

{10}- My Scraps & More sketch #35

Hello and good evening...

**If you are looking for the Practical Scrappers blog hop, you can scroll down or click HERE.**

I'm sharing with you a page that I created with the latest sketch from the My Scraps & More sketch blog. Here's my layout:
I used some Lily Bee papers, which I am becoming QUITE a fan of... in fact I've pretty much used up all I have.. lol
I mixed some alphas and Lily Bee word strips for the title:
and then I cut apart the "pie" circles and created a banner with some twine at the top corner:
here's sketch #35:
For a chance at winning the June Prize of papers from the Fancy Pants "What a Wonderful Day" collection, complete at least one layout from sketch #32,33,34 or 35. The deadline to complete and link up your page for this sketch is July 4, 2013.

Have a great weekend!!!

7 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the pies and the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute :) love the pie chart and banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun layout! Loving the prints and cute title work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty page! Love the banner and pie charts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job! I love all the texture and the pie chart and banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the mixed elements for the title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Just saw this in my email from Practical Scrappers. Totally LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!