Saturday, June 29, 2013

Blog Lovin....

Hello and Happy Saturday everyone...

I am soooo sad that good reader is ending, and ending quick on July 1.. booooo!!!!

So, There is an easy way to import all of the blogs you follow on Google reader to Bloglovin'.

Click this link and click import from Google Reader. 

You can follow me on Blog Lovin HERE.  Also there is a button on the right side of my blog to click and join.

Also you can follow my scrapbook page on facebook HERE.

**Thanks to everyone for reading, following along and for your sweet comments!! They really do mean alot to me!!!!**

Have a great weekend..

2 comments :

  1. YIKES!! i forgot this was happening so soon!!
    just signed up for bloglovin' and going to highjack your post for my blog ;) you know i type slooooooow!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!