Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 174: Super Sketchy Sunday

Hello and good morning...

It's Sunday.. hopefully you got to sleep in a bit, or relax a little or are just enjoying the sunshine.. I know I'm hoping to take advantage of all three of those...

Here is the latest sketch on the 365 Cards Challenge blog:
And here's my card:
I went pretty simple with this card, just a star, a button and some bling.. the sentiment is an SRM sticker:
Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:


 Rose

Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!!

8 comments :

  1. You inspire me to try more cards! I love the distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the distressing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Loving the teal and red color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome...love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!