Friday, June 21, 2013

Surf's Up

Hello and happy Friday!!!!

I am actually headed off somewhere SUPER cool for the weekend and will be blogging about it next week!! I'm seriously excited!!!

Up on the My Scraps & More sketch blog, it's time for a new sketch for the week.. sketch #34.
Here's my layout using Crate's The Pier collection.
It was Chorley's first swim of the summer, and we had gotten her the cutest little swim shirt and shorts.. ahhh I love em!!!! I can tell she is just s surfer chick in training... :)
I misted just a bit of pink in the background:
and use the chipboard and stickers embellies:
For a chance at winning the June Prize of papers from the Fancy Pants "What a Wonderful Day" collection, complete at least one layout from sketch #32,33,34 or 35. The deadline to complete and link up your page for this sketch is July 4, 2013.

Hope ya play along and have a GREAT weekend!!!!

9 comments :

  1. Yay, so excited for ya Wendi! Have a great trip!
    Adorable page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for great weekend plans!! LOVING your lo!! LOVING the colors, the layers and loveeeeeeee those glasses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun:). Love this layout and how you fussy cut the giant chevron! What an adorable babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute surfer chick and I do love her swim suit:) Curious where you're going, with or without kids?? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally LOVE this page!! Miss C. is soooo stinkin' cute:) Hope you have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome, colorful page. I love the chevron and those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. is it me or does she not look thrilled in this pic?? lol
    super fun layout my friend and i can't wait to see your post about this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!