Friday, June 14, 2013

Smile- My Scraps & More sketch# 33

Hello and good evening..

Hope you are all enjoying your day and the start to the weekend, I know that's my fave part of the week.

Tammi has a wonderful new sketch up to play along with over on the My Scraps & More sketch blog.
Here's my take on it:


I used Echo Park's Happy Go Lucky collection from the My Scraps store for this page.. what a fun quote:
 And these newer Thickers that I am totally lovin, they are great for summer and water pages:
 I added some stars and bling, and punched out the YEAH words:
 Here is sketch #33:
For a chance at winning the June Prize of papers from the Fancy Pants "What a Wonderful Day" collection, complete at least one layout from sketch #32,33,34 or 35. The deadline to complete and link up your page for this sketch is July 4, 2013.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

4 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeee the 'yeah' circle tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this! Fabulous job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well this makes me smile :) and i love that quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your focus on navy blue. Great page

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!