Saturday, June 15, 2013

Smile...

Hello and Happy Saturday!!!!

Here is a page that I created this week with NO patterned paper!!!! WHAT??? I know crazy, right?? I have and LOVE all my patterned paper, but Missy's challenge at the My Scraps & More Got Talent challenge was to use NO patterned paper.. 
thank goodness for Washi Tapes right!!!
I layered strips of washi tape across the page.
I loved this quote spot and used mostly Simple Stories embellies for this layout:
I also added some misting and stitching for an added pop to the page:
 I used Let's Get Sketchy's week #1 sketch
and am playing along with Let's Get Trendy Now 3's stitching challenge.
and Chic Tags lyrics challenge, one of my stickers has the song words "Don't worry, be happy" and I added a couple of Chic tags to my page.

Make sure to check out the My Scraps & More forums to play along with the Got Talent III contest going on right now, it's not too late.

Have a great day!!!!!

21 comments :

  1. This layout is great! Who needs patterned paper? I love the round stitching too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I am with you girl!! Cardstock and me ...not best friends! LOL!!! But I TOTALLY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what you created!! LOVING the colors and all the washi tape you added!!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this challenge Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great page you created with NO patterned paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Wendi! I never think to do that with my washi! It looks great! I think I would have had a heart attack when I heard "no patterned paper" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout Wendi! A lot of fun with the tape :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL i feel the same way!! love my pattern paper :)
    awesome layout girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome example of a great way to use washi tape!! LOVE IT!! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! Love your use of washi! So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great layout, you are awesome with washi tape, thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so very fun...lovin' all the washi and the fun stitching! Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Trendy Now! 3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun and happy layout! Love all the washi tape action and the cool stitching!

    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you did with the Washi! And the bright colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful page, love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic! Love all the washi, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you took on Missy's challenge Wendi!! The Washi Tape is so fun, and you did a fab job with the LGS sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love everything about this layout! It's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All the strips and misting are just fabulous. Such a cheery layout Wendi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!