Tuesday, July 16, 2013

You are My Happy Place

Hello and good morning...

Today I'm up over on the My Scraps & More blog.

I have to say, I have just been swept up, head over heels and madly in love with the Echo Park Here and Now collection..  There are some lines that just grab my attention and I can use up and play with, over and over again, and never get sick of. This is totally one of those lines. In fact, I am STILL using it, and pulling from the line.

I lifted one of the members from the forum, Sally, and came up with this page for the lift challenge on Mondays.
I added enamel dots to the flower centers, and punched a border for the bottom paper:
Added some misting, in two colors and sprinkled some of the sticker butterflies across the page from the sticker elements sheet:
And then used one of the word strips for the title of my page, that always makes the page come together super easy:
So in case you haven't given this line a chance, I HIGHLY recommend it. The bright colors just make me feel happy when I scrap... Check it out in the My Scraps & More store HERE.

Have a great day!!!!

5 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the distressing and LOVING the butterflies and the splatters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers and textures! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with it too AND your page!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and I must have paper telepathy because I just ordered this collection, your layout is great and the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab page my friend :) love the spritzing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!