Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Merry Card

Hello and good morning...
I'm up over on the Just Imagine Krafts blog today and I'm sharing with you a Christmas card today, lately I've been into making Christmas cards to get a jump start on them. I hate waiting to the last minute and having to rush. This card is actually 5x7 in size. I used Glitz Happy December for this card.
 
Merrycard,wendirobinsonI used the Kreaxions 907 punch for my border:
Merrycard,wendirobinson,upclose
and then the Kreaxions 914 Holly punch to add a fun accent to the card:

Merrycard,wendirobinson,upclose1I added a bit of Glossy Accents to the Holly to bring a bit of shiny to the red berries.
used:
Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch - 907 DotsKreaxions 4 in 1 Punch - 914 Holly
Thanks so much for stopping by today.....

8 comments :

  1. Oh, what a delightful Christmas card, Wendi!! Love the punched border!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layers and the bright Merry!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! Lots of layers and a nature feel with the woodgrain and tree papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the heart!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful :)

    here to play catch up lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!