Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November Apron Strings Card Kit Reveal

Hello and good morning...

Today I am sooooo super excited to share with you my November reveal with the Apron Strings All Year Cheer November kit. The kit is mainly Christmas themed so it was a great way to go a jump start on some Christmas cards. Here's the kit, it's packed with Lilybee, Little Yellow Bicycle, and Basic Greyand tons of wonderful embellies and trims :


And here are the card I created with it...

BE MERRY:
DECK THE HALLS:
#HO:
HOLLY JOLLY:
LET IT SNOW:
MERRY & BRIGHT:
and NOEL:

so like I said this kit is amazing!!!!! soooo much fun and yummy goodies are packed inside... Make sure to check out Apron Strings, Lori also packs together some wonderful layout kits...

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

7 comments :

  1. Wow...check out all of your FAB cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! My card making mojo seems to have left me, with inspiration like yours I hope to get it back really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh these are gorgeous!! I am LOVING those layered pennants on the 3rd one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your cards!!! They are awesome!!!! So much awesome layering and they are not bulky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i LOVE this kit and your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word are these all ever adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!