Saturday, March 22, 2014

Just Us

Hello and good morning..

Happy Sunday!!! hope you are getting a chance to relax or have fun, or just be lazy today..

I loved the March Scrapbook Circle sketch and used my March kit for this page. The photos are some instagram pics from our Hawaii trip that we took back in November. Yup, I'm still scrappin the trip.. what else do you do with 800+ pics.. right?

I still can't get over the views and how gorgeous it was... I soooo wish we could just move to the North Shore and live there

Adding some misting, enamel dots and pop dots for the stickers:

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

8 comments :

  1. Fabulous design and beautful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love love love the colors, the photos and the splatters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a fabulous page Wendi! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun sketch to work with, I love the colors you chose here. They really complement the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous photos and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you got some beautiful photos! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!