Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Sweet Bunches of Love

Hello and good morning..

I'm up over on the Original Scrapbook USA blog and I'm sharing a layout with you using Basic Grey's Herbs and Honey collection. I completely fell in love with the colors from this line and had tons of fun using it.

I created this page with a photo from Mother's Day a couple of years ago with my three little bunches of love.


I knew I wanted to use the strawberries sticker elements and when I saw them I thought of bunches of strawberries, which inspired my title on the page:


I LOVED the arrow journaling stickers and added tons of distressing through out my page:


I used just a bit of mist and added some splats  too:



Make sure to see what other fun collections that Basic Grey has... They lines are always wonderful to work with...


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

Other supplies: Mister Huey mist, Sharpie pen.

5 comments :

LisaM said...

Love the distressing and title on this sweet page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the distressing and those strawberries!!!!!!

Sheila Burns said...

Love the title and YOUR HANDWRITING!!! LOL! I wish I could write like that! Sweet layout!

Tracey said...

Loving the distressing!! What a wonderful page Wendi!!

Ange said...

awww that's so sweet! Great way to use the line and love all the tearing.