Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!!
I'm up over on the My Scraps & More blog sharing several layouts today.. but here is one that I haven't shared on my blog yet...

I used a mix of the Heidi Swapp Dreamy papers and Heidi Swapp Favorite Things- the two lines were perfectly for interchanging, on this layout of my lil one and her first real Easter egg hunt:


I added misting on the page, along with inking my wood hexagons through the page:

and added lots of layers through the page, along with some stitching to hold it all together:

 I also fell IN LOVE with the puffy embellies from the line and added them through the page:


Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

8 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the photos, the colors and loving the big egg shape in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh super sweet and pretty! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the big oval/egg! Great colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The large oval background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much, the colours are beautiful and your little girl is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable layout and great colors. Love the Easter Egg with the stitching. Your daughter's chevron dress is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is so sweet Wendi - love the fresh colours and the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!